• Industry: Real Estate
• Location: Nairobi
• Salary: Competitive based on experience
Public Relations & Communications Manager Job Responsibilities
• Develop full-year public relations and communications strategy to support the company’s overall business objectives.
• Develop press-worthy content for the national and key feeder markets.
• Proactively source innovative public relations opportunities and collaborations to promote the company’s news and senior spokespersons.
• Define core messages of the company, develop press materials.
• Maintain and strengthen the relationships with top-tier real estate / trade, consumer lifestyle and local influencers.
• Act as main contact for crisis communications.
• Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing in the development of the yearly marketing plan and its budget preparation.
• Support the Head of Sales and Marketing in the coordination, promotion and execution of events.
• Provide monthly evaluation of media exposure and public relation activities including performance of PR campaigns along with return on investment statistics.
Qualifications for the Public Relations & Communications Manager Job
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations or Communication. Marketing certification is an added advantage
• Minimum of 3-5 years public relations/advertising experience
• Excellent at building networks and maintaining a good rapport with our clients
• Fluency in additional languages is an added advantage
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, days, weekends and holidays.
• Problem solving, organizational and training skills
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others to meet changing client demands and priorities
• Leadership skills and project management.
• Skilled in innovative copywriting and editing.
• Knowledge of local, international market and current trends.
How to Apply
Send your CV indicating your qualifications, experience and skills.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.