Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the purpose of this role is to achieve business growth for the company by ensuring customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention.
Promote and sell drugs/medicines using
solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
2. Strategize how to market and sell the assigned products.
3. Identify and visit potential customers accordingly.
4. Study and understand the competition landscape, identify customer bases and customer environments.
5. Able to support distributor/ channel partner in achieving sales target, buffer stocks & help to prepare orders.
6. Able to forecast project sales/ growth in the territory assigned.
7. Do follow up of customers and events
8. Do regular reports, weekly timesheets, and presentations as needed
9. Preparation of advance monthly travel plan with dates/locations/expected expenses.
10. Able to travel in the appointed region
Competencies required for this role
1. At least one year experience in the pharmaceutical sales-A must.
2. Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical products
3. Emotional Intelligence: Dynamic individual with the ability to understand the customer needs and meet them effectively while maintaining the company standards.
4. Excellent selling skills.
5. Age: 25 to 35
Minimum Qualifications: A Diploma in pharmacy, biological sciences or related field.
How to submit: Submit a cover letter clearly demonstrating a minimum of one year of pharmaceutical sales experience.