Position: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT -MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE A MUST (COMPANY IN NYANZA REGION)
Employer: A FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NYANZA REGION
Ref No: SGK-S.ACC-08-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Town: NYANZA REGION
• O' level qualifications or university degree in accounting/finance or other related field.
• CPA -finalist or (k). Proficient in ERP accounting software.
• At least 5 years working experience as an accountant/senior accountant in a manufacturing business (manufacturing experience is a must)
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 130,000
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT REPORTS TO THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT.
HE OR SHE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES;
• Preparation of accounts payables, receivables and budgets.
• Ensure statutories i.e VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF and other taxes are paid correctly and on time.
• Doing monthly stock monitoring and evaluation.
• Preparation of profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet as required.
• Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis.
• Maintain asset register.
• Payroll management, debtors and creditors management.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.