Senior Data Management Associate
Software & Data
2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor the regular data entry activities and verify accuracy and relevance of data on a regular basis.
- Prepare regular database back-ups.
- Coordinate the data transfer of refugee records amongst camps.
- May be required to collect GIS data, update maps and undertake field trips to project sites.
- Ensure that the data which are mainly related to asylum seekers, refugees and persons of concern to UNHCR are correctly entered into the computer databases.
- Develop and run the required reports from the databases used in the operation including ProGress database and assist in analysis/interpretation of data to identify patterns/trends.
- Compile data and interpret the statistics for various reports.
- Develop forms and tools for data collection and analysis.
- Identify knowledge and hardware gaps of the operation in relation to all aspects of data management.
- Decide on data recorded in the database.
- Decide on appropriate resolution to incidents.
- Escalate issues to supervisor if the incident cannot be resolved within area of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
- For G7 4 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured