Senior Product Data Analyst
Software & Data
Have 3 + years of work experience in product analytics/digital analytics/data science Understanding of SaaS, subscription models and digital products, with particular focus on product usage
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting to our Product Analytics Lead, we’re looking for a curious & collaborative Senior Product Data Analyst, who is passionate about uncovering insights of our users to drive change in the product, to join our Data & Analytics Tribe.
As a Senior Product Data Analyst in our Data & Analytics Tribe, you’ll work with our product and research teams, leveraging our data stack (Redshift, dbt, Tableau, Mixpanel, Python, Hightouch, Fivetran) to enable everyone to get valuable & actionable insights quicker, with more confidence in the data.
You will be part of a team of top analysts that drives the roadmap and goals of Hotjar’s OKRs, collaborating with them in a remote work environment that spans Barcelona to Berlin. We produce analysis that drive the company’s ever developing products forward.
You will be working directly with stakeholders, translating their complex business questions into hypotheses, frameworks and actionable metrics to drive value to our product.
Explore and understand our product data to proactively drive change with the product teams
Accelerate the business by building data models and by providing deeper insights into the product, customer behaviors and UX while feeding the team’s hunger for actionable insights
Drive the creation, evolution and adoption of core KPIs
Work closely with stakeholders to drive insights, automation and identify where we can leverage our data to improve processes & decision making across the company
- Have 3 + years of work experience in product analytics/digital analytics/data science
- Understanding of SaaS, subscription models and digital products, with particular focus on product usage
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple squads and systems, and work on deliverables to promote bias to action.
- Advanced SQL experience and data modeling with dbt
- Excellent skills with analytics tools, fluency with BI/visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience in Agile workflows is a bonus.
We work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working. Successful candidates must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured