Senior Software Engineer
Software & Data
Senior Software Engineer, Test (SET) to build testing solutions that will ensure product quality
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, Test
Location: United States
Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us we can build healthier communities together.
Unite Us is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Test (SET) to build testing solutions that will ensure product quality. The Software Engineer, Test plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in engineering test projects that are reliable and fast, supporting an efficient and effective testing cycle. If you have a passion for quality and engineer projects that are a joy to use and maintain, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents for completion and testability
- Define testing strategies and scope for user stories and technical development tasks
- Provide estimates on testing efforts to Product and Technology team members
- Document meaningful and maintainable test plans
- Engineer solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing cycles, including full-stack tests, integration tests, and CI
- Lead technology team in adopting new testing solutions and processes
- Contribute to existing test-automation repositories
- Script, run, monitor, and analyze load tests to identify bottlenecks
- Perform regression testing appropriate to application and system changes
- Identify, investigate, report, and track defects
- Deliver high-quality features and infrastructure to production
- Publish release notes to stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement of quality KPIs, e.g., DRE and quality-of-service uptime
- Continuously learn new tools, technologies, and testing disciplines
- Mentor team members in test-engineering and leadership
- A track record of improving quality
- Expertise in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Expertise in test design and engineering (in any programming language)
- Expertise in test-plan documentation and execution
- Knowledge of web technologies and complex systems
- Proficiency querying databases and streams
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with application security testing is a plus
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us. (edited)
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position location is remote, US based
- Target range: $135,000-165,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- You will only be contacted by a Unite Us team member with a Unite Us email address regarding any Unite Us job openings. We will never contact you through a third party.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured