• Organize the periodic service by Sub-Contractor or own technicians
• Maximum utilization of service resources
• Inventory management of spares. Timely request for spares, managing critical spares. Regular stock take of spares.
• Manage all sub-contractor account for RAC & SCAC installation in Kenya
• Allocation of jobs, material issue, coordinate with customer and sub-contractors on daily basis
• Monitor the installation quality of subcontractor, manage invoice and payment of sub-contractors
• Annual renewal of contracts, negotiation during contract signing, explore new sub-contractors, check and manage all compliance documents as per HAL policy, Manage PPE and other safety measures for sub-contractors
• Organize customer handling training / technical training.
• Maintain quality of installation, repair and service works
• Manage all inquiry for site survey and coordinate with technicians and customer for survey
• Timely forward the survey reports to sales engineers
Technicians Management for service department:
• Manage service technicians on daily basis for site survey, repair and breakdown and scheduled services
• Coordination with the customers for site surveys, scheduled services
• Manage effectively vehicles for service use
• Close all installation jobs on monthly basis
• Coordinate with account people for invoicing of RAC jobs and monitor the payment collections
• Manage KPIs of technicians/their leaves/appraisals etc.
• Co-ordination with subcontractors for installation of RAC and SCAC units
• Make sure invoice are done on time for installation jobs and monitor the payments
• Manage Subcontractors account
• Spare Inventory
• Service Revenue Generation (Renewal and new service contract)
• Dispatch / manage technicians for daily activities
• Coordinate with project engineers, sales engineers, service sales persons, repair and breakdown persons on daily basis.
• Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
• Minimum qualification of Graduate and experience in HVAC field.
• Previous experience as a Service Sales the same industry for over 6 to 8 years.
• Customer handling capability
• Good managerial skills
• Good communication skills.
• Conflict Management Skills
• Excellent analysis & design skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
Other behaviors critical for the role
• Team work - ability to lead,contribute and operate with ease within the team.
• Delivery / performance orientation.
• Structured and organized way of handling tasks and managing daily work
• Paying great attention to details.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships at different levels.
• Process minded approach, Solution orientated, Self-motivated and self-going.