Designing and executing global social media strategy for Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Looking for someone who is able to:
• Designing and executing global social media strategy for Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Create and curate content to suit the social media platforms/ audience.
• Analyze and report data.
• Management of online brand mentions and brand reputation
• Create social media content for Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
• Schedule, create, write, and post content, video and images to increase brand awareness.
• Develop social media documents for photoshoots and other marketing initiatives.
• Regular engage with community on social media to increase awareness about brand presence.
• Handling queries, suggestions, and complaints on all social media platform.
• At least 2 years of working experience in social media marketing. (A large campaign for organizations is an added advantage).
• Great written & spoken English.
• Social Media knowledge on the various platforms.
• Outside the box thinker: Be able to create content that is wholesome, authentic yet outside the norm.
• Social Media Strategy development: Be good in researching and identifying new ideas and strategic direction.
• Community management: Be able to build an authentic community online.
• Team player: Actively contributes to meetings and brainstorms in order to meet goals.
Skills and Experience
• A strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Clubhouse and what sorts of content best engages audience on these platforms
• Demonstrated ability in growing social media channels
• Fluency in an additional language is desirable
• Experience with an enterprise level social media platform, Social Studio by Salesforce preferred
• Experience executing a social media influencer campaign
• Understanding of social media analytics and reporting
• A track record for conveying and packaging impactful content for social media
• Strong client/ external partner management experience with exceptional presentation skills
• Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
• Experience working closely with content teams
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured