The dynamic, holistic and vibrant incumbent will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
15,000 – 20,000
· To manage all company social media platforms.
· To create content for social media platforms.
· Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
· Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
· Create a weekly and monthly schedule to promote organizations’ brands on social media platforms.
· Ensure active client engagement, increased traffic and conversion on social media platforms.
· Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
· Generate creative/new content for daily publishing on all Kenya Homes Expo social media pages.
· Generating leads and updating on the database.
· Maintain frequent touch and perfect relationship with all media networks.
· Liaise with Marketing, Sales and design teams to ensure brand consistency and uniformity in achievement of the common goal.
· Preparing regular accurate reports on digital marketing campaign’s overall performance
· Act as the media liaison and ensure an accurate representation of the company in the media.
· Monitor all online campaigns, and report on results.
· Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
· A diploma/degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or social Media.
· Any certification in digital marketing from any recognized institution is an advantage.
· Graphic design skills on Canva; Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom; Procreate, CorelDraw is an added advantage.
· Understanding of graphic design principles.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Strong people management and social skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Absolutely rock-solid integrity.
· Be a content creator.
· Know how of marketing campaigns techniques online.
Experience and skills
· Communication skills.
· Video editing skills.
· Multitasking skills.
· Graphic designs and editing skill.
· Ability and willingness to quickly learn and grasp new concepts
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured