Tender Supervisor at Bridge Talent Management
Supply Chain & Procurement
Degree in Business Administration or Supply and chain preferred.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Process requisitions submitted with clear and unambiguous specifications through the quotation process and goods/service delivered/rendered.
- Ensure that the work you are quoting for has clear requirements - in terms of time, labor, materials.
- Use a standardized price list.
- Upon consultation, determine which tenders to bid, and how you will manage the bid.
- Gather information and research with assistance from relevant departments.
- Coordinate all the materials you need for the tender preparation.
- Prepare a covering letter that responds to the bid invitation.
- Ensure tenders are delivered on time.
- Manage the tender officers and ensure smooth operations.
- Draw up tender documents or contracts
- Follow up to completion and ensure the company gets business
- Organize demonstrations by coordinating between the technical team and the client
- Effective liaison between technical and customer service departments in ensuring compliance to the client expectations.
- Provide required reports at the agreed frequencies and intervals
- Degree in Business Administration or Supply and chain preferred.
- A proven track record of leadership.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- At least 5 years experience in the tender industry.
- Managed a team of at least 5 tender officers.
- Ability to train and mentor staff.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured