Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in transport management
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
TRANSPORT MANAGER – ONE (1) POSITION
Skills and qualifications
• Diploma in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in transport management
• Possess a driving license class BCE.
• Must be familiar with NTSA Act 2012 and Traffic Act Cap 403
• Training in defensive driving
• Training in First Aid
• Computer literate
• Clearance by EACC, KRA, CRB, DCI and HELB.
• Supervising company drivers
• Ensuring all vehicles in the company fleet are in serviceable condition
• Ensuring company vehicles are compliant with NTSA regulations and any other applicable laws
• Coordinating, monitoring and tracking of company vehicles in the fleet management system.
• Ensuring timely servicing of company vehicles
• Ensuring timely licensing of company vehicles
• Allocating of duties to drivers
• Managing of fuel and spare parts
• Handling insurance and law enforcement matters involving the company vehicles
• Handling accident matters involving company vehicles
• Organizing for capacity building to enhance staff competence
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured