- Do the set-up of the restaurant before and after service
- Welcome guest to the restaurant and meals
- Answer guest questions in relation to the menu
- Collect food and beverage requests from guests
- coordinate timely delivery of the ordered meals.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant tables and work areas during food service hours.
- Account for supplies which include food, cutlery and other assets
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- “A” / “O” Level Education
- Diploma in Food Service or related training
- 2 years’ experience in a busy restaurant/ kitchen.
- Customer service skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Team player