The CRM Analyst will be responsible for administrating the CRM system and updating it.
Job title: CRM Analyst
Department/sector: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: CRM Project Manager
The Company is a leading Commercial interior fit-out company in East Africa mostly working for large International Corporates. As part of its ambitious goal to become the leading Commercial real estate service firm in Africa by 2020, the Company is looking to hire a CRM Analyst to oversee its Kenya / East African CRM operations. The CRM Analyst will be responsible for administrating the CRM system and updating it.
DUTIES OF A CRM ANALYST INCLUDE:
- Implement and manage a database of prospect and customer contacts and communications, transfer data, making sure data is ‘clean’ and up to date.
- Complete and qualify information coming from the sales team.
- Administrate the CRM system on a daily basis.
- Produce reports to the relevant people.
- Manage and implement e-mail campaign calendar.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of database software particularly CRM or Business Intelligent Systems I.e. Understanding of CRM data model - key tables and structures.
- A team player with good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer related studies, Marketing, Management, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience configuration and implementation of CRM solutions.
- Experience in Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Relations or Market Research.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV and Application letter with the subject of the application reading “CRM Analyst Job Opening” by 2 June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.