As the Accounts and Sales Management Team Lead, you will be responsible for all of accounts, sale of medical devices for the company and leading a team to achieve results.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
Are you someone who likes “innovation”, “scaleups” and “challenging”? Well, we are looking for someone to join us in our as we grow our brand and impact globally.
Our purpose is to make basic eye care affordable and accessible to everyone.
Globally, 1 billion people need, yet cannot access, corrective eyeglasses; making it the largest unmet disability in the world. In Kenya, 7.5 million people need eyecare, yet only 1.6 million can visit an eyecare provider. This results in over 75% of cases of vision impairment being preventable. This is made worse as even low-quality glasses are expensive, costing more than KES 3,000.
This has a huge impact on people’s lives. Vision is our most dominant sense. Without glasses it is challenging to earn an income, learn or live a quality life. It also hinders all development agendas governments and agencies may have. A student without glasses is 3x more likely to fall behind! Simply wearing glasses improves incomes by 18%, means people do not rely on others for daily tasks - which reduces exposure to financial theft and fraud.
Our solution is a revolutionary, award winning, design of eyeglasses frame and testing process that can be done without a vision care specialist. DOT Glasses distributors can provide eyeglasses for only KES 600 – 900 KES. The testing and assembly for each client is done instantly within 5 minutes. The glasses are sold through a diverse network of distribution partners in 6+ countries.
DOT Glasses is transitioning from start-up to scale up and looking for an experienced person to join our team and help guide our growth.
What we are looking for from you
As the Accounts and Sales Management Team Lead you will:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies for introducing DOT Glasses to new markets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key distributors and stakeholders.
- Support distributors to improve their sales and set up more distribution points.
- Effectively lead, train, and motivate the sales and account management team.
- Ensure the organization brand is maintained and the customers are aware of the appropriate value DOT Glasses provides them.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the companies CRM tools and to utilize them to achieve company objectives, including the DOT Glasses apps.
- Stay informed about industry developments, competitor activities, and regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to align strategies and achieve overall business objectives.
This job might be for you, if you:
- Are a people person that can drive sales.
- Enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions.
- Would like to revolutionise an industry and provide eyecare to those left out.
- Like to travel and meet amazing people!
- Are looking to develop and challenge yourself in a fast-growing scale up environment.
- Take the initiative and can work independently.
And, are someone who has a(n):
- Minimum 10 years’ demonstrated experience in B2B accounts and sales management roles, preferably within the medical devices or healthcare industry.
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities in introducing disruptive technologies to non-traditional markets, preferably medical devices.
- B2C sales experience, not industry specific but preferably in low-income communities.
- Managing, training and motivating teams.
- Understanding of rural community cultures and challenges.
- Experience working with medium and large NGOs is highly desirable.
Please see detailed job specification on the next page.
Does this sound like the job for you? Send us your CV and a one-page cover letter. Explain why you want to work for DOT Glasses and what makes you ideal for this role and DOT Glasses.
If this is not for you perhaps you know someone who this is perfect for. Please send them this job description. Thanks!
For more about DOT Glasses, find and follow us here: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram
Deadline: Applications reviewed on rolling basis starting 29th February.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Gross salary: 150,000-190,000 Kshs pm
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.