We are looking for an individual who will be in charge of client satisfaction and business growth under the designation ‘Account Manager (Above The line)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with client.
• Assist client through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
• Ability to Decipher Client Briefs.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects/campaigns according to client needs and objectives.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
• Report writing.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven account management experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency is desirable.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Deep understanding of adverting on billboards, TVC’s, Radio etc.
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
• Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
• Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.