Our client a B2B Tech Company in Financial and Mobility Sector; is seeking to hire an Accounts Manager (Lending) to Lead and develop a world-class product team for lending business, accountable for the majority of the company customers and revenue today.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Report to: General Manager
Location: Nairobi, with possibility of travel across continents
Commitment: Full-time, permanent
Overall Job Purpose
As a key member of organization leadership team, this role will be responsible for defining and delivering the future of our end to end lending product experiences, collaborating with a cross-functional global team to achieve exceptional business results while delivering on the company’s vision of financial agency for all.
- Develop and optimize the product strategy and product roadmap
- Build business cases and drive outcome-oriented product prioritization decisions
- Deliver clear and compelling product brief, specs, and user stories partnering closely with engineering to ensure excellent development execution
- Influence key global stakeholders to determine product needs and requirements and develop a cohesive product strategy to meet key business goals
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both consumer behavior and the local financial services ecosystem to drive outsized impact and ROI
- Drive go to market planning of new products and features and own outcomes and success metrics
- The ideal candidate should hold a Post Graduate Degree, MBA or equivalent qualification in Business Commerce or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Technologies (Fintech) company is a MUST
- Demonstrated ability to ship new products and deliver meaningful business results
- Deep understanding of customer experience and credit products
- Capable consumer of modern analytics tools with strong data fluency
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, wires, and flows for UX design and set up experiments
- Strong leadership presence with ability to vision set and manage through influence
- Clear understanding of modern development practices and planning processes
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to revolutionize lending in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-lending solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured