AI Content Specialist
Creative & Design
Design templates and presets for 30+ AI Design and Video tools
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About the role
As an AI Content Specialist, you will be responsible for developing engaging and effective content for and with a range of AI Products and Tools. This will entail selecting, creating, and editing appropriate visuals, conducting research, writing compelling copy, and ensuring that the content is consistent with Runway's overall branding, messaging, and product positioning. You will work with different members of the design team to produce a unified experience for our users.
This role requires excellent communication and collaboration skills. In addition to creating content, you will be responsible for editing and proofreading to ensure accuracy and clarity, as well as developing a content development strategy. This position requires strong attention to detail and a love for producing engaging and effective content.
What you'll do
- Design templates and presets for 30+ AI Design and Video tools
- Create and define a content development strategy for our tools and features
- Curate and create beautiful assets to guide our users
- Design and document tutorials and guides
- Assist product design on UX copy writing
- Assist with Product documentation
- Help onboard users to a suite of new tools and techniques powered by AI
What you'll need
- A strong sense of visual style and aesthetics
- Understanding of design and photography
- The ability to create and manipulate graphics, images, and layouts
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- A curiosity to try new things and take creative risks
- Ability to keep up with design trends and methodologies
- Ability to handle various tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Plus if you have experience working with video and/or generative AI tools
Runway strives to recruit and retain exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds while ensuring pay equity for our team. Our salary ranges are based on competitive market rates for our size, stage and industry, and salary is just one part of the overall compensation package we provide.
There are many factors that go into salary determinations, including relevant experience, skill level and qualifications assessed during the interview process, and maintaining internal equity with peers on the team. The range shared below is a general expectation for the function as posted, but we are also open to considering candidates who may be more or less experienced than outlined in the job description. In this case, we will communicate any updates in the expected salary range.
Lastly, the provided range is the expected salary for candidates in the U.S. Outside of those regions, there may be a change in the range, which again, will be communicated to candidates.
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000
We are a small and growing team of artists, engineers, researchers, and dreamers working together to reimagine creativity. And we're building a unique team of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will allow us to continue to up-level each other, our company, and our product. We're looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in.
We're committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunity to succeed. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!Keep exploring Runway:
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured