• Feeding fish. • Grading fish by size.
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Nature of engagement: Attachment
Duration: Three months
Number of positions: 7
• Feeding fish.
• Grading fish by size.
• Checking and maintaining water quality
• Assisting in fingerlings production
• Checking fish for disease, preventing and treating infection.
• Draining and cleaning tanks, filters and nets
• Constructing and repairing fishponds when necessary
• Maintaining buildings and equipment.
• Collecting and recording growth, production, and environmental data.
• Ensuring maintenance of optimum conditions for fingerline life.
• Assisting in marketing and delivery of fingerlings to customers.
• Any other duty that may be assigned
• Certificate or diploma in Aquaculture, aquatic Science, General agriculture or any relevant training.
• Must be physically fit.
• Proper knowledge of health and safety issues.
• Knowledge in fishpond construction and maintenance is highly desirable.
• Preferably from Kakamega county.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.