Industry: HOTEL INDUSTRY
Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience
• The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
• The Barista plays a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service.
• You'll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that's welcoming and engaging.
Barista responsibilities and duties
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to.
• Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
• Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
• Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
• Follow health and safety guidelines
• Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
• Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
• Contribute to a positive team environment
Barista qualifications and skills
• At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
• 2+ years in the customer service industry
• Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
• Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
• Tidy and self-disciplined
• Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
Send your detailed curriculum vitae outlining your qualifications and experience.