Our client, a Foundation is looking for a Business Development Advisor Professional dedicated to providing strategic business guidance, support, and resources to women entrepreneurs working on daycares in informal settlements.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Business support and mentorship to TotoCare Mtaani operators
• Sales development for TotoCare group – engaging commercial partners among others
• Knowledge of education development; policy & advocacy
• Facilitates networking opportunities, connecting women entrepreneurs with partners and other business professionals.
• Identify training needs and facilitates programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of women entrepreneurs, fostering professional growth
• Scouting for ideal locations for the foundation franchises
• Recruitment of new franchisees
• Be able to manage a team
• Establish mentorship initiatives & connect women entrepreneurs with experienced mentors to provide guidance and support
• Degree in Business or related Field
• Passion and experience to work with communities
• 2 or more years of Working Experience
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Excellent networking skills to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, community leaders, and potential partners.
Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Business Development Advisor "
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.