Business Unit Lead
Management & Business Development
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a relevant field (MBA is a plus) 6+ years of work-related experience in business management fields.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer, help build product business unit budgets setting:
- Revenue and unit volume targets
- Op Ex
- Create and drive forward product strategy to optimize profitability, including:
- Sales channels
- Product improvements
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from a profitability perspective.
- Assess current competitor offerings and business practices seeking opportunities.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Responsible for all product development including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates BURN and its features across primary market segments.
- Manage the technical product manager.
- Product EBITDA %
- Total product profit
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a relevant field (MBA is a plus)
- 6+ years of work-related experience in business management fields.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve high standards and accomplish set outcomes.
- Experience with structure development, market research, Market Intelligence, Budget setting, and set targets.
- Experience with Product strategy – i.e., product positioning and improvement
- Product business planning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured