The successful candidate will be
responsible to oversee all operations
and business activities and ensure the desired results are consistent with the
overall strategy, vision and mission of the company. He/she will lead and
motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high
performing managerial team as well as develop high-quality business strategies
and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives. International experience in the sector
is a MUST as well as running multiple outlets.
- Support operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff.
- Look for new business opportunities,
negotiate with external parties and execute requisite agreements.
- Oversee the design,
supervise implementation, marketing, promotion and delivery of quality of
products & services.
- Recommends yearly budget
for Board approval and prudently manage the organization's resources within
those budget guidelines ensuring profitability and in accordance with current
laws and regulations.
- Oversee fundraising,
planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements,
researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders,
submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation
in close consultation with the Board.
- Manage the human
resources of the organization according to approved personnel policies and
procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
- Assure the organization
and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in
a strong and positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain an excellent
relationship with the Government, Corporate organizations, NGOs, Local
Communities and various institutions.
- Manage all
security-related aspects of the organization according to approved Emergency
Preparedness and Response Policies that fully conform to current laws and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality.
- 10 plus years in various management/leadership roles in the Hotel & Restaurant sector.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR and finance.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
Monthly gross salary: Open renumeration depending on experience.
Position Level: Executive Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***