The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people & project management skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of HOD’s (IT, Civil, Mechanical, Automation, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure all projects are delivered on promise and within budget
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• Participate in business development activities (identifying new business segments, customers, etc.)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors and other key stakeholders
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Proven experience in successfully completing complicated projects
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Strong analytical skills with data informed mind set
• Self-aware with strong desire to learn and continuously improve
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus