Our client, a professional Investment Advisory Consortium based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Chief Operations Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for responsible to oversee operations of the company. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a Financial Consulting Firm.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Oversee daily operations of the company, and ensure a smoothly functioning, efficient operational team.
• Lead business development and all commercial efforts, including the targeting and capturing of new customers.
• Overall responsibility for client satisfaction and retention based on the delivery of high-quality, punctual, and budgeted goods and services.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the operations team, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
• Identify training and development needs, and coordinate with HR for appropriate Learning opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
• Proven experience in operations management, preferably in a consultancy or professional services firm.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional leadership and team management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in project management tools, CRM systems, and other relevant software.
• Knowledge of industry best practices and trends in operations management.
• Ability to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 350 – 500,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st Jan 2024
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/479Df2j
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.