Gross Salary 25k
CREATIVE ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
• Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize
• SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
• Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
• Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
• Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
• Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
• Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
• Get influencers onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
• Photo Editing/ Graphics creation
• Website management and updating
• Customer service and communications lead
• Customer engagement weekly reports on leads & engagement
• General customer service, responding and provision of quotes/ following up leads
• General assistance of the CEO as requested
● Diploma or Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or graphic design
● Proven 2 years work experience as a digital marketer.
● Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, Communication, Data analytics and any other related digital skills.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
● Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
● Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
● Should be in a position to deliver new solutions to the business
● Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
● Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
● Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
● Attention to detail, Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment & Ability to meet deadlines.
● Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
● Adobe Creative Suite/Canva experience a plus
● Strong marketing and customer engagement skills