Feeding the dairy cows as per the daily feed requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Location: Lugari (Kakamega county)
Nature of engagement: Attachment
Duration: Three months
Number of positions: 4
• Feeding the dairy cows as per the daily feed requirements.
• Scouting for disease and health problems in dairy animals.
• Timely milking of the dairy cows
• Ensuring all farm equipment are in good working condition
• Liaising with the outsourced veterinary staff on routine treatment of the animals.
• Ensuring the dairy shades are clean.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the farm manager
• Certificate or Diploma in Dairy Technology, Dairy Science or any other relevant animal Sciences.
• Must have knowledge in handling dairy animals.
• Must be physical fit and able to lift heavy loads.
• Must be ready to learn.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.