The ideal candidate will be expected to respond quickly and appropriately to incidents. He/she will ensure that all electronic systems, processes, and procedures meet service levels and the need of the business, in support of client operations.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Data Entry and Monitor Clerk - Karen, Nairobi
Our client, providing analysis, assessments, and specialized consultancy to enable companies mitigate threats & risks in Kenya and Sub-Saharan Africa, is seeking to recruit a Data Entry & Monitor Clerk. The ideal candidate will be expected to respond quickly and appropriately to incidents. He/she will ensure that all electronic systems, processes, and procedures meet service levels and the need of the business, in support of client operations.
• Monitor and incident identification as well as preparation of concise timely alerts.
• Daily collation and processing of current information and the production and dissemination of daily reports and emails
• Daily oversight of all tracking platforms and operations
• Monitor IT systems used within the Operations Centre and input data as and when required.
• Data entry into standard Excel formats and other databases
• Maintains data entry requirements by following company data procedures.
• Phone handling and client response.
• Being part of a team providing a 24/7 support to clients. This will involve relaying information requests and events to the appropriate authority.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Performing any other reasonable tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer related studies
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English, knowledge of Somali, French, or Arabic a distinct advantage
• Proficient computer skills and experience in Excel, Word, other Microsoft office packages, compilation of spreadsheets and databases
• Knowledge of control room operations and proven experience in a similar role
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
• Knowledge of communicative and tracking technology
• Proven ability to manage complex matters in a transparent and comprehensive manner.
• High personal standards of time management, presentation, and integrity
• High level of attention to detail and thoroughness
• Flexible and responsive to events
• Able to demonstrate discretion and engender trust
• Able to work in a variable shift pattern with hours that may vary according to operational need
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes. 55,000
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Full time
Education: bachelor’s degree.
Location: Karen, Nairobi
Deadline: 10th October 2023
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.