• Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy across channels in partnership with key stakeholders geared towards driving direct revenue, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention
• Work with the sales team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages
• Manage the company website and liaise with the web developer for changes and updates.
• Organize and co-ordinate new product shoots
• Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Design, create, update and manage digital content presented in a manner that captures audience attention using graphic design application will be an added advantage.
• Innovation- display original thinking, creativity and generate suggestions for improving overall marketing content
• A diploma/degree in Marketing or relevant experience in Digital Marketing
• Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
• Works independently and takes relevant initiatives on his/her own along with being incredibly organized and be able to prioritize the workload, as well as be resilient and calm under pressure
• Ability to work within a team with colleagues from a wide range of professional backgrounds and contribute to the development of team culture and the achievement of common objectives
• Able to work in a competitive, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Understanding of CMS and CRM systems.
• Experience in Web Development and working knowledge of HTML and CSS or Blade