GrowAgric is a crowdfunding platform that connects farmers with working capital, allowing them to scale, meet buyers demand while delivering profitability to themselves and their sponsors.
We are seeking to recruit a Digital and Social Media Marketing Intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. He/she will help in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand awareness and increase revenue.
This job provides an opportunity to gain full time employment and evolve to social media analyst in 6 months.
● Plan, develop and execute creative social media campaigns across Web and Mobile
● Plan the social media campaigns to effectively increase sales and followers and execute across Web and Mobile
● Assist in the planning, implementing, and managing weekly schedules for all social media content to identify opportunities for growth
● Stay up to date with new mobile marketing trends/ latest websites / social media trends / new digital growth spheres
● Setting strategies and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
● Write content for blogs and social media pages
● Generate traffic using paid and unpaid channels
● Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability using performance reports and KPIs
● Support video creation and positioning
● Report weekly/monthly on the status of online marketing activities to track growth and success rates of campaigns
● Working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp. Sendgrid, hubspot etc.)
● Must be Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Journalism or Communications or ICT or pursuing a course in any of this field, or a similar subject. Students are encouraged to apply!
● Must possess strong graphic design skills. Canva/Adobe Creative Suite experience will be a plus
● Must have in-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques
● Prior experience in Digital Marketing will be a plus
● Excellent at all types of communication
● Exceptional editing and writing skills
● Highly self-motivated individual with a creative mindset
● Demonstrate passion for technology and desire to learn
● Experience at using all social media and creating content specific to each
● Ability to learn and articulate solution selling value points
How to apply:
Interested candidate to send their detailed C.V, Cover Letter and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials quoting job title on or before 15th May 2021.