Right Works (E.A) Limited
Creative & Design
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The Incumbent must be very knowledgeable in all the design programs; Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and InDesign will be an added advantage.
Duties And Responsibilities.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce a final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- The Incumbent must be very knowledgeable in all the design programs
- CorelDraw and InDesign will be an added advantage
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree or diploma in graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured