Creative & Design
Design strategy: own the creative roadmap for clients; work with Growth Marketing Analysts and other team members to leverage campaign data to inform testing plans; expand on existing and storyboard new creative concepts for multiple clients with the ability to tailor creative themes to different audiences
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design strategy: own the creative roadmap for clients; work with Growth Marketing Analysts and other team members to leverage campaign data to inform testing plans; expand on existing and storyboard new creative concepts for multiple clients with the ability to tailor creative themes to different audiences
- Design process: create a design process that incorporates all relevant internal/external stakeholders and helps us effectively capture learnings, innovate, and launch smart tests; delegate and prioritize tasks to achieve the design roadmap
- Design execution: develop static and video advertising assets to drive client performance across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other digital ad platforms.
- Design Mentorship: work with 1-3 Jr. Graphic Designers to proactively identify any design errors and make the necessary adjustments prior to sending for client approval.
- Client management: act as client-facing point of contact and attend regular weekly client meetings; serve as the gatekeeper for all creative deliverables and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis
- Participate in building Ampush design: interviewing Jr. Designer candidates, building mock-ups for prospective clients as part of the business development process, sharing learnings from your campaigns with other designers
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- Degree in graphic design
- 2-3 years experience in graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs with specific focus in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Skills in storyboarding and developing creative concepts
- Understand the value in A/B testing various creative themes
- Passionate about growth marketing with the desire to learn about relevant data / performance metrics
- Ability to manage multiple graphic design projects and requests simultaneously
- Ability to work in a high velocity startup environment
- Portfolio will be required during application process
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That’s why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage all Tinutians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with your Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
The annual base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $60,000-$80,000 plus performance bonus of 8%. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. 8-5-101 et seq.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured