Proven experience as Head Chef with 5 years and above in the hospitality industry
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Diploma/Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
• Proven experience as Head Chef with 5 years and above in the hospitality industry
• Exceptional proven ability in kitchen management
• A guest-centric individual
• Ability to assign responsibilities and monitor progress
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills
• Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
• Credentials in health and safety training
• Conversant with Menu development and engineering
• Conversant with HACCP in Food Production
• Computer literate.
• Age: between 30 and 48 years
Applications are invited from Kenyan citizens attaching all the relevant documents including a Cover letter, CV, Academic and Professional Certificates, and Testimonials with contacts of at least 3 professional referees.
Send applications no later than 6th January 2024
Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualifications.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.