Horticultural Supervisor at Summit Recruitment and search
Farming & Agriculture
Relevant Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversee day to day farm operations, including all aspects of horticulture and general farming.
- Develop and implement practices that ensure optimal returns through maintaining economic and environmental viability.
- Prepare and maintain proper farm records and accounts.
- Monitoring the Safety and Health measures undertaken by the farm, keeping track of the Safety and Health of workers and the staff, maintaining environmental biodiversity, and undertaking environmental protection activities if required.
- Assign duties to staff, such as cultivation, irrigation, harvesting, pruning, packaging, grading and equipment maintenance.
- Post-harvest processing including storage and packaging in preparation for sale.
- Ensure the farm activities comply with the government regulations.
- Ensure disciplinary matters among employees at workstations are handled appropriately and promptly.
- Relevant Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- At least five years working experience in a busy agricultural field set up.
- Experience in Horticultural farming is an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledge of Safety and Health matters is necessary.
- Demonstrate knowledge in horticultural farming.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured