Supervision and control of production floor to achieve required production output target and extract all required production reports.
Primary Objective: To ensure production targets are achieved with maximum machine availability, performance, and output quality.
• Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable educational institution preferred, or any Requirements other job-related degrees
• Additional professional certification or working towards certification is an added advantage
• 3 - 7 years practical experience in a manufacturing environment required
• Ability to interpret drawings & flow charts
• Conversant with local factory safety laws and requirements
• Ability to learn how to operate a machine or a production line.
• Computer literacy & good command of English
• Basic background and experience in accounting software are an advantage
• ISO QMS, KAIZEN, 5S courses are an advantage
• Expertise in operating manufacturing machinery, ensuring all production lines are working at full capacity, are well maintained and undergo preventative and prescriptive maintenance as scheduled and needed.
• Core competency in Production Systems management, including but not limited to Production troubleshooting, Product design, project management, analyzing information, innovation, quality and cost control.
• Leadership skills.
• Experience in an automatic production line is an advantage.
• Expertise in inventory control and material management is required
• Expertise in people management is critical.
• Familiarity with tissue manufacturing environment is an advantage
Production Supervisor/Operator In-Charge:
Supervisor and operator of productions lines working in liaison with Electrical Engineer and under supervision of Factory Engineer.
Responsible for daily & projection planning, coordination and control of the production processes & operations, exceeding the team’s expectations.
Provide support for the successful operation of the manufacturing plant including production, quality control, maintenance, and material control.
This role entails the candidate to have the highest level of understanding of the production process and machine productivity per SKU.
Salary KES 150,000 – 175,000 Gross dependent on experience