Management Trainee Program at Wasoko
A Bachelor Degree on-track to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:2 years
- To ensure that we have new talent joining the company and provide fresh ideas. They will also be trained to become future leaders of the company who have a holistic view of how the company operates.
- Fresh Graduate with less than 2 years of experience
- A Bachelor Degree on-track to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent
- Preferably a degree related to the field of Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering, or Tech
- Other good non-academic achievements and activities
- Quick learner and open to different experiences
- Accelerated development over 1 year of the program
- Multiple rotations over different departments and functions. Potentially to be in different countries
- Assigned senior leader to be your mentor
- Competitive salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured