1. Responsible for successful performance and delivery of the project:
2. Establish and manage project objectives and baselines, planning and acquire project resources;
3. Manage and control project schedule, cost, quality, scope, risk, etc., to meet requirements of the contract and customer;
4. Communication management, escalation of major/critical issues during project implementation;
5. Organizing to complete PAT/FAT as project schedule, establish and improve relationship with customer;
6. Team building and performance management of project teams and team members.
Education and Experience
• Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Project Director-Senior-L7