As the Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager, you will be responsible for all of the global marketing and communication activities for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Are you someone who likes “innovation”, “start ups” and “challenging”? Well, we are looking for someone to join us in our as we grow our brand and impact globally.
Role: Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager
Our purpose is to make basic eye care affordable and accessible to everyone.
We manufacture and distribute an innovative technology that enables free eye testing and truly affordable eyeglasses to be sold/distributed to communities around the world.
Over 1 billion people globally need, yet cannot access, prescription eyeglasses. For example, of the 7.5 million Kenyans who need eyecare, only 1.6 million are able to visit an eyecare provider. This is made worse as even low-quality glasses can cost 20 USD. The impact of this is enormous. Without glasses it is challenging to earn or learn. A child without glasses is 3x more likely to fall behind at school!
Through developing a revolutionary design of eyeglasses and simplifying our lens concept, our distributors around the world are able to provide eyeglasses for 3-7 USD. The testing and assembly for each patient is done on-site within 5-10 minutes, without needing a vision care specialist. The glasses are sold through a diverse network of distribution partners in 6+ countries.
DOT Glasses is transitioning from start-up to scale up and looking for an experienced person to join our team and help guide our growth.
What we are looking for from you
As the Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager, you will be responsible for all of the global marketing and communication activities for the company. The role will initially focus on Kenya and East Africa. This will include market intelligence, campaign planning and implementation, coordination and capacity building of partners, stakeholder engagement, digital marketing, drafting internal performance reports and more.
As many communities have never had access to eye care, there are some misconceptions around eye care. You will also be responsible for creating strategies to correct these and ensure maximum uptake of services.
We are looking for someone who is creative and hard-working. Someone who will be a leader both within and without the company and represent DOT Glasses on a global stage.
This job might be for you, if you:
• Are innovative and creative in your strategies and implementation.
• Enjoy solving problems and finding solutions.
• Would like to revolutionise an industry and provide eyecare to those left out.
• Like to travel and meet amazing people!
• Are looking to develop and challenge yourself in a fast growing scale up environment.
• Take the initiative and can work independently.
And, are someone who:
• Has at least 5 years’ relevant experience in B2B and B2C marketing and communications in low-income settings with demonstrated behaviour change ability.
• Has proven experience as a marketing manager with the ability to lead and be decisive.
• Is experienced with market intelligence research, analysis and reporting.
• Is experienced with stakeholder communications, including government, investors, donors and partners.
• Is able to research and analyse market trends and report future opportunities/risks.
• Has perfect written and spoken English and Swahili.
• Is a very organised self-starter with excellent time management.
• Is very good with technology (computers, tablets, smart phones, social media).
Does this sound like the job for you? Send us your CV and a one-page cover letter. Explain why you want to work for DOT Glasses and what makes you ideal for this role and DOT Glasses.
If this is not for you, perhaps you know someone perfect. Please send them this advert. Thanks!
For more about DOT Glasses, find and follow us here: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram
Deadline: 24th February 2023 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Gross salary: 100,000-140,000 Kshs pm
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured