• Assist, advice, and participate in the development of, and implementation of, agreed strategies which grow the volume and profitability of the business in the assigned markets/regions.
• Design, develop, implement, track and report on marketing plan including strategies which firmly place the company as the supplier of choice in these market regions.
• Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same.
• Manage all communication with technical staff and perform various tests in products to ensure optimal quality of all export products.
• Design all export market rules and regulations to mitigate all risks.
• Prepare all contracts with clients in accordance with countries regulations.
• Maintain professional relationships with all customers and ensure satisfaction of clients
• Develop a commercial organization structure which captures the essence of the opportunities identified and converts those opportunities to transactions
• Operate pricing policy, quotations and price follow-up of range of products with all perspective clients with focus on winning business quoted,
• Provide periodic report on orders/volumes/prices/forecasting in line with company procedures and guidelines to the Managing Director.
• Assist in company’s credit control policy implementation when applicable.
• Evaluate and discuss with Production and operation team about specific products for the foreign markets.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business along with demonstrable experience is necessary for market associate position
• Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
• Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in navigating Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills