- Lead and direct the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan, annual business plan and budgets
- Develop plans for business growth & profitability targets of the bank
- Monitor and evaluate performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements as well as continuous update of processes, policies and procedures.
- Prepare budgets, annual business plans and operational plans.
- Lead the team in championing the bank’s brand image both internally and externally
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the bank’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the bank through innovative marketing programs and development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Lead in mobilization of sufficient funds for onward lending to customers
- Manage and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study from a reputable University
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in senior management positions in a Microfinance Institution or Bank
- Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a fast growing institution
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Focused
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop staff
- Strong Financial Acumen
How to Apply
you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience;
please send your CV