Job Summary for a Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant responsibilities include Keeping track of Business Leads Diary and deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Act as a liaison between the Business Lead office and internal as well as external parties
• Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the executives, Be able to anticipate the Business Lead next move
• Manage the communication in and out of the Business Lead office
• Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the Business Lead including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Follow up with key contributors to the Business Lead projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
• Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the Business Lead
• Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the company executives
• Organize and maintain the board room and Business Lead office
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
• 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar position
• Must exhibit good emotional intelligence
• IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Strong sense of initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be able to handle stress and stressful situations.