We are a medium sized Restaurant located at Upperhill.
- Coordinate with the purchaser to do reconciliation and generate daily reports on operational control
- Coordinating and supervising restaurant staff.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure continuous staff development.
- Ensure superior customer care including getting feedback both all positive and negative.
- Ensuring all employees adhere to the company regulations.
- Participate in staff training and motivation.
- Ensuring utilization and accountability of stock.
- Store keeping and stock control.
- Ensure timely ordering of supplies.
- Daily restaurant briefings.
- Daily reconciliation, purchases and issuances reports.
- Counter checking the purchases against the weekly budget.
- Any other duties assigned by the Directors
- At least a degree in Hospitality Management, Catering from a recognised University
- Age: over 25 years
- Supervisory background
- Experience: over 2 years
Note: Ladies are encouraged to apply