The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient performance of the assigned product with effective supervision of the sales team activities while maintaining strong business relationships with the client. He/she will assist Branch Managers in hiring and training of the sales team.
• Recruit new sales reps continuously through a recruitment strategy to achieve the set target of sales representatives.
• Train new sales reps & continuous product review to enhance product knowledge for the sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with the product knowledge and selling skills.
• Supervise the sales reps on daily & weekly activity on agreed sales plans to ensure they are meeting the targets on both prospects & sales.
• Motivate, coach & mentor the sales team by accompanying them to the field and activations to maintain a high energized & vibrant team.
• Identify new market streams by getting the right and suitable quotes for activation while ensuring that conversion is made to justify returns on investment.
• Manage the attrition rate of the reps through proper & coordinated training to ensure that the desired targets of sales reps are achieved per branch.
• Monitor execution of action plans of the sales team & supervise daily and weekly sales.
• Support marketing activities & integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions & telemarketing.
• Carry out regular appraisals of the team in line with the company set performance
• standards & schedules.
• Monitor & report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports &
• information to inform decisions.
• Must have a Diploma in sales, marketing or related field from a recognized institution.
• Must have experience in Microfinance and in a similar capacity.
• Good judgment and decision-making capacity.
• Market Intelligence & good analytical skill.
• Report writing skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 25,000 (Approx. 250 USD) plus commissions, Transport and Airtime.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Deadline: 30th January 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***