JOB: SECURITY MARKETING OFFICER
This position will be reporting directly to the Managing Director /Finance,Strategy & Administration Director
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:-
1. A holder of a minimum of Kenya Secondary Certificate of Education(K.S.C.E) with a mean grade of C and grade minimum of a C+ in English language and a C in Mathematics.
2. A holder of a Diploma Certificate in Sales and marketing from a recognized institution of learning.
3. Must have experience of not less than three years in Security Sales and marketing with a verifiable track record of success.
4. Has a good command of English language.
5. Has effective communication skills with admirable confidence.
6. Has good understanding of Private security operations/Procedures.
7. Must be a team player, courteous, have high integrity with impeccable morals.
8. Must be a result-oriented individual with passion to achieve and exceed targets with resilience.
9. Ladies will be given more preference to men as the Company is gender-sensitive.
Advanced qualifications will be an added advantage.
The jobholder will be expected to perform the following roles:-
1. He/She will be responsible for the marketing of the Company Security Services and make and close Sales for the Company.
2. He/she will be responsible for preparing a realistic and cost-effective Master marketing and Sales Budget and have it approved by the Company management.
3. He/She will be responsible for the preparation of Sales forecast initially for the 1st six months.
4. He/she will be expected to prioritize the target market segment(s) which he/she will concentrate on to maximize the Company sales.
5. He/she will be expected to give informed viable advice to the Company management on what should be done to increase Sales for the Company at minimum cost.
6. He will be expected to achieve Sales targets set by the Company as will be detailed in the Contract.
7. He/she will be required to fill on a daily basis the Company Marketing Control Sheet without fail and submit the same to the Finance Director on a weekly basis for review and further guidance.
8. He/she will be expected to demonstrate competence on the job, and show professionalism/leadership in the performance of the job.
9. He/She may be assigned other closely related assignments from time to time by the Management.
The Compensation for this position will include a Retainer plus performance-based commission.
Closing date will be: 15th December2020