Senior Proposal Writer
Creative & Design
Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications or a related field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team supporting the Department of Labor’s (DOL) Veteran’s Employment and Training Services (VETS) Office of Strategy Outreach (OSO). In addition to providing graphic design, you will create 30-60 second animated videos on behalf of the client. OSO is the communications, marketing, and outreach arm that is responsible for informing Federal, state, and non-government stakeholders, employers, transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses of the portfolio of VETS programs. At large, the team provides marketing and outreach, social and digital media, web content management, and paid media, that plans, develops, and implements a coordinated and comprehensive strategic communications model to target VETS’ audiences of veterans, service members, military families, and stakeholders.
Location:At DCG the majority of our team members, including this role are remote. With over 100 employees based in 23 states (and counting!), DCG is committed to hiring talented employees across the United States. The selected candidate will work during DCG’s core Eastern Standard Time business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications or a related field
- A minimum of four (4) years of professional design experience in a marketing, agency or communications setting
- Advanced knowledge and skill with all related Adobe Creative Cloud products (IE Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Solid motion skills and experience with the ability to create short-form and long-form videos (Ex: 30-60 second animated MP4s)
- Professional experience with multimedia/digital media design
- You’re a natural storyteller that can take an idea and apply it across multiple mediums such as digital, print, video and motion design
- Experience with tools such as sketch, figma, inVision a plus
- Self-starter; driven; eager to learn and grow
- Must be able to provide an updated link or PDF of portfolio work samples
- 508 compliance knowledge a plus
- Collaborate with the creative team and work closely with art directors, writers and other team members to continually push and strategically ideate new and innovative ideas across all platforms, technologies and products
- Have exceptional communication skills & attention to detail
- Able to work independently on a project with light oversight but know when to raise hand and ask “WHY”
- Ability to absorb, apply and pivot based on internal and client feedback
- Able to present work and make sound recommendations to internal and client stakeholders
- Keep a pulse on the industry at large and bring ideas/recommendations to the table around how we could apply them to our current/future work
What’s in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard-working, self-motivated, and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
- DCG Life Medium Blog: https://medium.com/dcg-life
- DCG Life Instagram: @dcglife
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Retirement plan with 4% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- 5 days per year towards professional development, training, and conference
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured