Role: Shop Manager
Reports to: Retail Supervisor
Location: Shop (100% of the time)
Job Purpose: To maintain and manage the Shop
· General running of the shop
· Act as a helpful and informative first point of contact for customers at the shop
· Manage stock, petty cash arrange deliveries from Distribution Centre and transfers to Customers
Description of tasks:
· Open and close shop each working day
· Manage shop petty cash
· Manage shop stock and issue out to Shop Technicians in a timely manner
· Attend to clients who seek assistance at the shop (Customer Service)
· Manage and organize all documents used at the shop based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Update and submit Daily Shop Reports
· Shop process and Asset management.
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
· Minimum of a Degree in business related field
· Experience in any management or administration position
· Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· A dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination and planning skills.