Responsible for – or contribute to – the following deliverables throughout the project life-cycle:
Desired Skills and Experience *
- 6+ years' experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, or 2016)
- Highly experienced in Indexing and fine tuning stored procedures for performance.
- Highly skilled at writing complex stored procedures
- 4+ years' experience in Data analysis
- 4+ year experience optimizing code for performance tuning
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), OR any other ETL tools.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Highly accountable and self-motivated
· Proven working experience as a technology leader
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong facilitation skills, driver and should be able to report up and work with resources working on the project
· Should be able to work with uncertainty, unknown and lack of clarity
- SQL Data architect
- SQL Schema design and normalization
- SQL Performance tuning
- Experience with MySQL or Oracle
We are seeking a Sr. Database Developer (Contract to Hire) to build out database schema, support existing databases, monitor performance, and deploy schema changes between our environments for our development team. They require the need to delivery data to their customers using feeds and reports. Identify sql performance problems, propose new solutions and implement changes to resolve these issues. In this role, you will be responsible for working with Developers, Architect & BA to develop and resolve current issues; working with DevOps, Project Managers & management to provide necessary reports as requested; and monitor, update, and create data feeds for other IT customers. You will also gain exposure to the many other products/platforms that our team develops and/or users.