The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, management, and maintenance of computerized information systems in the organization. He/she Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in the same position in the Automotive
• Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases, and during data transfer in accordance with business needs.
• Developing hardware, software, and network solutions for the company to meet changing business and administrative needs.
• Assist in managing the company’s network infrastructure, servers, and workstations.
• Developing, implementing, and monitoring the company’s practices for data protection, internet use, e-mail, security and ICT resource management.
• Providing Technical Support for the Applications, Network and Database Systems.
• Reviewing, analyzing and responding to business requirements with proposed solutions and timing.
• Assist in developing, deploying and maintaining appropriate ICT infrastructure and connectivity solution for the company for a secure, efficient and effective flow of information to facilitate operations and timely decision making.
• Ensuring regular maintenance programs and resolving failures in hardware and software and ensuring appropriate “housekeeping” tasks are implemented.
• Monitoring information systems and trouble-shooting all systems in the Company.
• Maintaining a backup system for all the data in the company and storing them safely.
• Deploying, maintaining, and training staff on appropriate business applications that support critical business processes.
• Monitoring the use of hardware and software and ensuring all software is genuine and licensed.
• Ensuring appropriate Database management and administration to ensure safe custody of data and information in the company.
• Ensuring proper maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software.
• Developing and implementing a backup recovery policy.
• Designing and producing customized system reports.
• Assigning User IDs and User rights and implementation of controls in the company’s system
• Developing the necessary user manuals
• Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
• Must at least 5 years’ experience work in a similar position.
• Must be a professional: MCSE, CCNA, A+, N+, CISA.
• Experience in Systems Administration and Business Systems support in a highly automated environment.
• Has interacted with Microsoft Navision - Incadea, MS SQL Server, Linux postfix mail server, Squid proxy & Firewall server.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 90,000 – 120,000 /= (Approx. (900- 1,200 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 3rd March 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.