Terms of Referecne for Branding Strategy
Creative & Design
Caritas Dairy Unit is seeking proposals from branding agencies/experts for the development of an organisational branding and communication manual (including graphic design), as well as the design of dairy packages and naming/branding of dairy products
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:No Experience
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Caritas Nairobi is the aid and social development agency of the Archdiocese of Nairobi. Our vision is to see a just, self-reliant and value based society. We work in the counties of Kiambu and Nairobi to provide aid and social development services without regards to race, gender, and age, social or religious backgrounds.
In line with development objectives, Caritas Nairobi is working with local dairy farmers to enhance their productivity and income through the development and enhancement of a dairy value chain in Kiambu County including dairy processing and marketing. The project targets vulnerable smallholder dairy farmers within Nairobi and Kiambu counties
In line with this, Caritas Dairy Unit is seeking proposals from branding agencies/experts for the development of an organisational branding and communication manual (including graphic design), as well as the design of dairy packages and naming/branding of dairy products
- 1. Conduct analysis of primary stakeholders (internal and external) and a representative audience to determine perceptions on the Caritas Dairy Identity, mandate etc., and submit a findings summary
- 2. Examine existing print and digital branded materials (logo, PowerPoint template, forms, publications, letterheads, business cards etc.) to determine what explicit and implicit messages are being sent
- 3. Propose a visual identity for Caritas Dairy and create a brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of the identity.
- 4. Develop a brand identity for the organisation and its products (including and not limited to, slogan/tagline, personality, value proposition, brand positioning etc.) and communication strategy considering Caritas Dairy mandate, stakeholders and audience.
- 5. Design and layout of packaging for
a. Milk Pouch in various units
b. Yoghurt in various packaging units
c. And associated brochures or display materials.
- 6. Conduct training sessions for staff and key stakeholders on the brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of Caritas Dairy identity and how to best project the brand, mission, vision, values and mandate across all communication (written, printed, or digital).
Required Project Outputs
Branding and Communication Strategy
- 1. Findings summary and brand manual/strategy document
- 2. Develop 3 creative branding concepts: The concepts will be shared with key stakeholders and after three rounds of reviewing and amending the concepts, one concept will be selected.
- 3. Develop 3 product branding and naming concepts each for 3 different products
a pretesting consultative process to test the branding concepts: The contractor
will test the
selected concept to a focus group with a criterion that Caritas provides
- 5. Print and digital collateral mock-ups (including brochures, letterhead, business cards, PowerPoint template, annual report, brand book conference materials including banners.)
- 6. Brand launch strategy and guidelines.
- 7. Visual Identity with files saved in EPS format
- 8. Brand Book and Visual Identity Standards Manual
- 9. Stakeholders and staff training materials.
- 10. Graphic Design elements: at least 2 preliminary layouts for discussion with Caritas; electronic files for printing and for web-based publishing; and source files of the final products.
- 11. Dissemination - 1-day forum to train the users on the general strategies developed
Organizations must include the following information in their submission under the appropriate letter-headings identified below:
- 1. Organization: Description
- 2. References: As references, kindly provide information indicating the nature of previous similar projects
- 3. Methodology: Understanding of the task objective, including project working approach and methodology, and proposed timeline for required project outputs.
- 4. Availability
- 5. Samples: Bidders must include with their submission samples of their work which correspond to the required project outputs.
- 6. Pricing: The contract will be awarded on a lump sum/fixed cost basis. The submission should include the bid amount (in KES) for undertaking the work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured