- Receive application documents from various business sources
- Confirmation of completeness and vetting of retail application documentation,
- Customer care including quotations, placement of cover and claim processing
- Timely processing of membership documents i.e. membership cards, cover confirmation letters and policy documents
- Setting up and managing of membership details in the system including additions of benefits and dependants
- Ensure all payment receipts are scanned and pushed to receipts allocation queue for commission’s payment
- Handling of coverage enquiries with brokers, members, claims team, service providers etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and timely feedback to queries
- Regular advise to claims team on updated membership schedule to send to the providers
- Ensure all documents are scanned, re-indexed to members profiles, batched by scan date and archived
• Degree/Diploma in a business related field.
• Relevant certification in the Insurance field
• At least 4-5 years of experience in the Insurance Brokerage sector, preferably in medium sized companies
• In-depth knowledge of frequently purchased products as well as claims processes will be an advantage.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Good understanding of general Insurance products