Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Comfortable with building a WordPress website and pages, and making adjustments on the fly from client requests.
- Comfortable with managing the website back-end including MySQL database and cPanel server access.
- Able to adjust zone records and install SSL certificates via domain registrar or server.
- Able to setup tracking codes such as Google Analytics, Global Site Tag, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Troubleshooting front-end website issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Ability to identify a target market (based on the client goals) and shift allocations.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer - a portfolio is required.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage tasks spanning over several projects.
- Good team communication skill and ability to accept feedback.
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar) a plus.
- SEO/Paid Search Knowledge is a Plus.
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Effectively communicate wins, identify the trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions; Able to communicate the complex ideas effectively to clients.
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with client advertising budgets.
- Put together digital ad reporting for the client meeting decks/presentations (google analytics).